the club will offer seven new flavors of soda samples. Only one option from the previous selection will remain – Beverly, a common aperitif found in Italy.
New flavors added to the sample station are:
- Fanta – Fanta debuted in Europe in the 1940s and was introduced in the U.S.A. in 1960s. It’s now available in more than 90 flavors.
- VegitaBeta – This Japanese beverage combines apricot and passion fruit flavors.
- Fanta (Melon Frosty) – This melon-flavored soda is number one in Thailand.
- Bibo – This fruit-flavored juice drink originates from South Africa.
- Sparberry – This raspberry cream-flavored soda has been a favorite in Africa since 1955.
- Guarana Kuat – This drink, flavored after the guarana berry, is popular in Brazil.
- Inca Kola – This Peruvian favorite offers a sweet, almost bubblegum-like taste.
Which sounds most interesting to you?
Argentina viviendo el American Dream, vivo al lado del raton mas famoso y transmito en vivo mis aventuras. Tech Addict and Disney Freak. Just another influencer