I found a list that someone had compiled of things to eat in Walt Disney World and that got me thinking about making my own Challenge for my next trip. The one I found online was not easily achievable for me and my husband, so I went through all the Goodies that we had yet to try and came up with our own FOOD CHALLENGE!
This is my Challenge for my next trip – I hope we can complete it!
• Dole Whip or a Dole Whip Float – Aloha Isle
• Corn Dog Nuggets – Casey’s Corner
• Corn on the Cob – Liberty Square Market
• Le Fou’s Brew – Gastons Tavern
• Warm Cinnamon Roll – Gastons Tavern
• The Plaza Ice Cream Sundae – The Plaza Ice Cream Parlour
• Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae – The Plaza Ice Cream Parlour
• Chocolate Covered Sea Salt Caramel – Karamel Kuche (Germany)
• Macaron’s – Boulangerie Patisserie Les halles (France)
• House made Paprika Chips – Sommerfest (Germany)
• Kakigori – Kabuki Café (Japan)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
• Wheezy’s Breezy Freezey – Hey Howdy Hey Take Away
• Turkey Leg – Trilo Bites
• Crème Brulee – Wolfgang Puck Café
These are things that I have not tried in WDW at all and they all sound so yummy (we are trying the turkey leg as experience, not sure if we will like it)
What is on your lis
t of Foods and Snacks to try?
This article was originally posted on the Disney Musings Blog, where Shendl is a contributing writer.